Chicago #3

by - 10:05 PM

Malas la nak cerita panjang panjang haha tapi on our next few days kiteorg pergi habiskan semua tempat yang masih belum pergi dekat city pass tu mcm skydeck, 360 and apa ntah lagi satu tapi it was fun la. I dont have many pictures on those places sebab maybe I dont like my outfit on that day I dont remember la. However, I have some pictures at The Big Bean. We went there twice, siang and malam on the different day to see how it looks like at night. 




I dont remember every single thing we did there but we also went to The Navy Pier to take some pictures. I malas la nak cerita pajang panjang haha because I have another interesting story to tell.

 I think thats it for Chicago, I dont know what to say as my memorable experience there was when we first arrived. Itu sahaja I wanna say for now. Bye bye. Thank you sudi baca, appreciate it!





You May Also Like

0 comments