1: How to Get to DUMBO in Brooklyn

by - 8:12 PM




Hello, let's start with the closest attraction to my house. It is called DUMBO. Can anyone guess what  DUMBO stands for? haha it's quite silly but DUMBO is Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass.
Actually, people mostly don’t know what this place is called same goes to my friends, they were like  "what is the place in between building where you can see the bridge behind tu". Well now friends, ask no more. It's Dumbo. 

So how to get to DUMBO? this is actually a bit tricky, actually not so tricky but having the exact view I have in the picture above could be quite confusing. So what you need to do is set up the location in your maps or google maps at 39-21 Washington St, Brooklyn, NY 11202 and it will lead you to the beautiful view behind me. Thanks me later

Take pictures as many as you want and as quick as you can also because this spot is gonna be in the middle of the street. Yeah, in the middle. They don’t close the street even though there are a lot of people so you need to be careful and always watch for cars when taking your pictures okie. 

I have been here so many times, probably more than 10 times because I always follow my friends when they came here and I had a studio project for one of the buildings in this street also. So yeah, I am quite familiar.

Also this is a great spot for pre-wedding pictures. I saw couples taking their pre wed photos every time. Just to let you know, it’s a good spot for photos. If I were to rate this place, I will put 6/10 😊

The next post will be about Brooklyn Bridge. Wait okay. 😊


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hai assalamualaikum ..salam perkenalan saya baru follow , jom follow saya balik ..tq :biggrin:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam. Saya dah follow back. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Oh so THAT what DUMBO stands for. haha I thought Dumbo is a name of a place or a premise.
    I bookmarked this post just in case because I have been planning (slowly) to travel to the US for my little bucket list.
    And this place is one of 'em.

    I love all your photos and I love your blog. Sincerely, your new follower #12 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow really ?? please comeeee. I will update more about places here later so you can totally refer to them. Omg thanks and thank you so much for following me. Your blog is also gorgeous I LOVE ITTTT ❤️

      Delete