Chicago? Aku Balik Dah

by - 12:30 PM





 It has been  a few days since I arrived Eugene from Chicago. I was a big city with SUPERLY GREAT architectures but orang orang dia are so unexpected. Saja je nak guna melayu biar mat salleh tak faham hahaha. To be honest, orang orang dekat Eugene lebih lebih lebih baik dan lebih lebih pembersih dari Chicago. Maybe sebab Chicago is a big city kan so thats why it has many kinds of people. Yang palingggggg tak suka bila orang orang kulit gelap ( you know what I mean) pandang me and my friends macam musuh je. Tak friendly langsung. Orang kulit putih were much much better sebab at least dyorang tegur la jugak ktorang, tanya dari mana and we can ask anyhing we wanna know about that city(at least okay) with them. Kalau orang kulit hitam tu hmmm nak dekat pun takut sangat. Serious takut. Maybe because they seemed aggresive and most of the time kteorang nampak dyorang marah kot... kotttttttt hahahaha idk.

Okay let's begin my story... at first, I hesitated to join my other friends to Chicago but I didn't know where I got the decision to join them hahah, but to think about it again, it was worth it tho. Since I just had to pay $190 for the flight tickets (total), and another 50 bucks for our accommodation. The flights went well except or the fact that we needed to wait for our transit hehe. On the day we arrived we actually had a big dilemma whether to rent a car or just take public transportations, because every day, to go to the main city, will bring us trouble as out hotel was actually far from the main city. It was seriouslyyy far. It was situated at Indiana ( the next state ) and it took us about almost 1 hour and half if I'm not mistaken, from the airport ( which also takes almost 30 to 40 minutes to the main city ). It was tough okay... but we made it at last. Luckily, the taxi driver drove us away from the hotel we reserved to the new hotel which also took us another 1 hour and half to go there. It was situated at Waukegan (near Minnesota I believe because I saw many Minnesota signboards on the way there). I didnt know whether this was true or not tapi I think the driver macam saja nak bawak jauh jauh so that kteorg bayar cab fee banyak hahahhah. Macam la tapi takpelah because he helped us to get new hotel.

So that was our first day at Chicagooo. Stay tuned for the next few days stories okayy.

You May Also Like

0 comments