A Week Before Class Started

by - 9:50 PM


It's a week before classes started and I don't know how I am feeling. Certainly it’s not sad, it’s not so happy either, I don’t know. Maybe I am glad that the break is over and I finally have something to do. I think I will prefer to work rather than doing nothing at home like I did during the past few weeks and I feel so unhealthy and definitely not efficient at all. But my school only open the lab during school days.. so when there’s no students, it means no job for me..  what can I do. For those who are wondering, I am working as a laser cut lab monitor in school and I got pretty decent amount of money every two weeks. 
Since I am living in New York, I got $15 per hour, and that’s the minimum wage here. So if I'm working 12 hrs per week, I can get about $700 per month. That’s enough to add to my monthly allowance so far. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Like you, I'd rather than doing nothing.
    Happy to hear that you are glad the break is over now that you have something to do.
    May you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been the most unproductive month Ive ever had and I’m glad school is open again #thankGod. I've has enough rest haha. Thank you (should I call you Tee?) and I hope you have an amazing week too 🌹

      Delete