My Current Relationship!

by - 6:13 PM



Hi, so today I decided to take beehaazman's challenge because it looks fun and I do have the desire to post something but I dont know what to blog about. I do have a lot of works and assignment (like usual haha) but ill make time for this inshaa Allah. Okay so now lets jump to the first post, which is... My Current Relationship.

Biha ni saja je nak tanya tanya relationship saya haha( perasan en padahal biha tanya semua orang ). Okay okay so I dont know how to classify my relationship with this person because its a bit complicated. Friend-but-always-there-for-one-another type of relationship kot nama dia? I dont know. I know this one person before coming back to Malaysia for a short vacation during Summer and hmmmm........... I like how he hangs out with me everyday. My hang out is not the hang out which we meet and do stuff together tu, but we hang out through phone la I mean. Jauh la nak hang out everyday deyy...

He is single and so goes to me but I like it that way to be honest. Tapi this person is attractive in his own way, idk. He's not the gatal type *pig nose* hehe and he is heheh *whispering: "not a very sweet romantic type too." And thats actually fine (not really, but yeah fine) for me bcs Im so mengada ngada he could stop that... What can I do... Im the only gurl in my siblings ppl, pls understand. The thing I like the most about this person is he makes effort to be my friend. For me la I feel appreciated and I will appreciate that person more if he / she is making any effort for the sake of this tiny Ulfa :) . And I don't  know whether this is good but I will tend to do more for people if they are close mcm isi dengan kuku to me, u know what I mean right? haha kalau tak faham pun buat buat la faham. So if I ever do more for you, it tells that you are close to be my special person la to conclude.

So maybeeeee....I can say that I am single tapi I can't take any new boy-girl-relationship for now bcs I have been so busy and the presence of that one guy is actually just enough. Tapi kalau setakat kawan hi hi bye bye, lawak lawak tak jadi punya kawan, kawan main bowling ke, shopping ke jalan jalan NY ke, kawan lepak ke okay la tapi Im afraid that I couldnt make time for yall cs Im seriously so busy, sorry all.

So thats my story, thats my current relationship, and thank youu biha for suggesting this. I will be doing the other posts later inshaa Allah, thank you reading!

Anak dragon bagun pagi,
Nanti datang la baca lagi.



You May Also Like

1 comments