Winter Break 2019

by - 1:00 PM



It’s already 2020 and I am still on my break. I am so bored and I have nothing to do everyday :( I kept on disturbing Nini many times a day and I think I should stop.

I had two of my friends, Aisyah and Amalin with me until this morning and they actually just left 10 mins ago. Now I am lonely again huh..

Soooooo since I have so much time, I think I want to do reviews of all the places that I have been in New York so that anyone who wants to come here can have a little idea on how the place will be like. Stay tuned guys.

Also, If you guys want me to review places here, I can also do that and maybe I can go there if they’re somewhere haven’t been to. Just comment down below and I will do a special post for each place 💞

Thank you for reading!



You May Also Like

0 comments