Happy Eid

by - 5:12 PM



Yeay its eid, but I dont think I really celebrate it. I don't know why....but maybe because Im not going back to my village. MAYBE. I have gone back for every eid in past few years but still, I felt the same feeling. I still feel empty although I shouldn't be. Maybe it's because of my house and the relations between the family members itselves. Usually my house will be filled with my cousins and relatives coming on the first raya but on these several years, they did not even come back. Perhaps that is the reason why I dont feel like celebrating eid although with all the ketupat rendang and whatsoever...... Besides, because of my mom's absentees for these several years, I don't feel like having a happy eid anymore. She really means a lot to me and everything will not be the same without her. "When something precious is gone, there will be no replace"

Gambar is from google.

You May Also Like

0 comments