From New York with Love

by - 11:40 PM



Hey everyone!

It's 2.06am now and I'm about to go to sleep but imma share with you guys my winter break experience, which was ...............super great, beyond great la I can say hahah

So actually, I was planning to go to Florida but I postponed my plan for some reasons and ended up staying here in ny for the whole break. The idea of staying in ny is actually something that I really want to avoid since I know how bored it can be but fortunately........ my nini and my best friend were  both here hehe.

I think it's actually them la yg buat my winter trip ni so memorable hmm....But anyways, I was so happy when they were here andd... I learned a lotttt about my sweet guy nini haha. Ingat lagi when he was so menagada nak makan KFC la nak Halal Guys la haha bayangkan dia ni minat sangat halal guys sampai every 2 ke 3 days mesti nak halal guys and he always minta hot chili yg pedas tu banyak banyak 😂One of the funniest thing kan I sumpah almost nak curi je sos barbeque dekat satu groceries store ni but it was actually for the food in the store la. Store tu ada jual readymade food and masa tu Halal guys tak ada barbeque sos. I tak suka la makan halal guys takda barbeque sos. Tapi atas nasihat nini I beli la sos tu dekat kedai just to eat halal guys haha.

And then kan, dgn sebotol sos tu kteorg pergi la makan dekat Concourse Rockefeller center tu haha. Tu pun something yg I tak pernah buat la , siapa je bawa botol sos makan dekat Rockefeller hellooo u what? homeless ke hahaha but it was fun, dengan nini yg macam tahan nak menangis sebab sos Halal Guys dia pedas sangat la ahaha it was funny la. Idk la I boleh tak makan bawak sos if I were with other people.

So that was one, and I have a lot of other stories to share too. Maybe I'll do it later la because I'm so sleepy now. Okay la bbye and thanks for reading!

xoxo.


You May Also Like

0 comments