Wanted To Celebrate April Fool But My Birthday Worth More Kan?

by - 8:18 PM



(gambar adalah sekadar hiasan, it's me at Dumbo)

I actually got the title from one of my birthday wishes and I think it sounds so sweet and cool. Haha adalah orangnya I can't tell you guys.

So Hiiii

It's my birthday! 
So today Im gonna share about how I feel knowing that my birthday is coming.
This week kan I feel so excited since Monday, the last week of March, because I considered my birthday as a big day la because that is the only day where people appreciate me more than the regular days. So I was excited and I do everything ahead of time so that I can become a queen on that special day. But actually I didn't feeling well the whole week since I had sore throat moreover everyday after I wake up. It sucks I hate it! So what I did was.. I minum a lotttttt of plain water so that I can regain my good mood everyday. So itulah. Day by day I rasa more excited and on Friday,
I got a present. I got an Aldo sling bag and it was from Biha. That was when my happiest moment of the week started hehe. I know I will get a few more from people I cherish so Im still in my good mood. Tapi kan I feel a bit lonely since I am alone and I didn't go out the whole day. So, I called everyone la and I actually hope that ni will be with me now since it's my birthday after all. It's once a year guys that's why it's so meaningful. Patutnya kan ni and his friends come this week for a vacation but they could not do that since the tickets were so expensive. Boleh balik Malaysia punya expensive okay. It was 500-800 per person la if I'm not mistaken so if I were him pun I wouldn't want to go either. 

By the way I would like to thank everyone for the wishes, they are all so warm that it comforts my cold day here so thank you so much. To the one who called me right during the midnight east time thank you I appreciate it so much (you know who you are), for the wishes I got from instagram, twitter, facebook, whatsapp thank you so much (so many I couldn't mention each of you but thanks), for the ones from the another part of the world, UK, India and Malaysia thank you jugak, I terharu la orang ingat birthday I so thank you!!!

I'm actually so excited to wait for Amalin's present since she doesn't tell me what it's gonna be and also from ni but I can't wait. I will update you guys later on what I got. 

Thank you for reading, now it's the end of April first, which means the end of my special day, so I hope I can a better person, solehah sikit, be a good daughter, sister, friend and I hope I will get everything I desire this year. 

See you in part 2. (haha acah famous sangat okay bye)


You May Also Like

0 comments