Finals Week!!

by - 4:16 PM




It's final week right now and everyone is busy studying and like usual, I woke up late hahah. Woke up at 11 and it's a wow cs I have never sleep that long doe I sumpah. I think I overslept hmmm takpelah. It's just not fair I think as I am now feel like having an early Spring break hahaha poor my other friends. Btw, it's not that I am not studying, I just don't have any finals anymore; I have done them all *pls pat my back haha and now I'm so bored, got nothing to do except for cooking and looking for new korean drama to watch.

Also, Spring break is coming and we don't have any plan yet. We might end up staying at home to save money I guess. However, there is a viral thing about we using "duit rakyat" and I could just laugh hahahaha. People out there don't even know how we live here, what we eat, what we need to pay every month and yet they talked like they have been living here for a long time hahahehe. They re just so funny... It's up to you guys la people cause only we know how we spend our money and how do we get the chance to travel. Sukahati awak semua la cakap la apa apa pun cs I don't give a shit. 

You May Also Like

1 comments