The Unwanted Pieces!

by - 8:52 AM



Hi everyone!
Because I miss my inner voice so much, I decided to write a new post. I had been through a lot lately but Alhamdullillah everything goes well. I've never imagined my prof would be so strict tbh but doesn't matter how tough he is, I am still excitedly interested with everything I have and will learn in the next semester.

Let's finish with my personal life already and do this post. It's called "The Unwanted" because I suddenly have this idea to put together the unwanted pictures that I took to actually appreciate my effort *roll eyes* for being a photographer couple days ago. It's not that they didn't want these pictures, they just got the nicer ones to be posted on their socmed. Here you go, my first picture!



Location: 
W 47th St & 7th Ave, Times Square, NYC
In frame: 
Aina Nadhirah, 20, from Boston, majoring in Finance, transfering to Indiana University in a few days!
Auji, 20, From California, majoring in Biomedical Engineering, transferred to University of California San Diego last semester.



Second unwanted picture:


Location: 
W 47th St & 7th Ave, Times Square, NY
In frame: 
Aina Nadhirah the panda!



Third:


Location:
Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, NY
In Frame:
Still Aina the Panda!



Forth:


Location:
44 West 4th Street, New York University Stern School of Business, New York, NY 10012
In Frame:
Still Aina in different location 😃



Fifth:


Location:
W 47th St & 7th Ave, Times Square, NY
In Frame:
Farah Amy, 20, majoring in Finance, transferring to Indiana University soon with Aina.


Sixth:


Location:
W 49th St, Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree, NY, 10111
In Frame:
That's me!



Next: 


Location:
Bathesda Terrace and Fountain, 72 Terrace Dr, NY, 10021
In Frame:
Aina lagi!






Location:
Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, NY 10028
In Frame:
You know who.

That is all for today's post and I'll be posting more Insha Allah so stay tuned! 

You May Also Like

2 comments